Checkmate Fizz | Glass of champagne
Strategic chess is a game that requires you to think of several moves in advance, to see what moves not only you have available, but also what your opponent’s moves are and sometimes you have to sacrifice a piece for capture another or put your opponent to sleep. a trap.
Welcome to the world of chess
To accompany our journey at all levels, let’s open a bottle of CV Cehovin Penina Pinela from Slovenia.
The Chekhov domain is located in the village of Gaberje, between the Vipava valley and the Karst in Slovenia, the first vine was planted in 1989 and it was the variety rebula, today they have 9 hectares of vines to maintain in their sunny village .
Posestvo Čehovin – Tasting Notes by Penina Pinela
Aroma – “Yellow flowers, citrus, hay and yellow stone fruits on the aroma.”
Flavor – “Aromas of citrus and yellow and green fruit.”
This Slovenian Sparkling wine won a Money Medal at Spring fantasy Category to Glass of Bubbles Awards 2020.
Interesting facts about chess
- Where chess was invented one wonders if it came from India or China, legend has it that chess was invented around 200 BC by a commander, Hán Xin, who invented the game to represent a particular battle.
- In 1770 a machine was invented called ‘andriod’ which received the nickname The Turk, it was a machine that could play chess against humans, it was not until 1857 that it was discovered that it ‘was a hoax, that a master chess game was actually hiding inside.
- Because one competitor was not enough, the grandmaster of chess Garry Kasparov decided to play all over the world, it lasted more than four months and brought together more than 50,000 people from more than 75 countries, each move has was decided by majority vote, Garry won the game in the 62nd round when 51% of the world decided to step down.
- When Benjamin Franklin was in France he decided to play chess, he took his opponent’s king after she inadvertently defeated him. in America.”
- You can checkmate someone in just two moves.
- Theoretically, the longest part of cheese can last up to 5,949 moves.
- Checkmate comes from the Persian expression “Shah Mat”, which means “the king is dead.
World champion chess players
- Guillaume Steinitz (1886-1894)
- Emmanuel Lasker (1894-1921)
- José Raul Capablanca (1921-1927)
- Alexandre Alekhine (1927-1935, 1937-1946)
- Max Euwe (1935-1937)
- Mikhail Botvinnik (1948-1957, 1958-1960, 1961-1963)
- Vasily Smyslov (1957-1958)
- Mikhail Tal (1960-1961)
- Tigran Petrossian (1963-1969)
- Boris Spasski (1969-1972)
- Robert James “Bobby” Fischer (1972-1975)
- Anatoly Karpov (1975-1985)
- Garry Kasparov (1985-2000)
- Vladimir Kramnik (2000-2007)
- Viswanathan Anand (2007-2013)
- Magnus Carlsen (2013-present)
Checkmate we’ve come to the end of this game, it was well played and I would be happy to have you join me again in another post, but until next time, enjoy the bubbly!
https://www.kickassfacts.com/chess-facts/ https://www.chess.com/blog/QuodVici/40-chess-facts-that-you-dont-know https://www.ichess.net/blog/history-of-chess/
The Craft of Spruce Written by Edward Scimia